Monday, March 30, 2009

whoops...

Whoops! I just realised that my "edit post" window has been on my desktop for the past few days. It's been a hectic few weeks leading up to this break week. I'm almost able to take a breather, just a couple of final assignments and projects to go before I officially try to begin studying.

Sometimes I wonder how effective is university education. We spend 15 weeks rushing through a set of syllabus, muddle our way through projects and papers, fumble around memorising content and when the final exams are done, everything goes out of the window. How much of what we learn is kept in our brains? How much that is applied? I'm really not sure.

Maybe I haven't taken any advanced modules that require knowledge from previous classes yet. When that happens, I might appreciate what I've been through before. For now, I'm just kind of jaded and dreading the viscious cycle of assignment-quiz-project-midterm-assignment-presentation-assignment-finals. Definitely looking forward to a break from everything when I go on exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment